At sg.nashata.com, we are committed to making your shopping easy. Please read the following terms and conditions before making a purchase with us. Please ensure that you have acknowledged, understood and have agreed to abide and adhere to the following terms and conditions.
Making a purchase
- Please ensure that item, colour, size, quantity and your delivery address are correct before making full payment.
- Check the size chart and product detailed info before purchasing to ensure you choose the right design and fit.
- Nashata delivers internationally and the rates and delivery period is as provided here.
- Nashata posts all orders via local courier service for customers who select courier options at $4 or self collect at Kembangan MRT or Serangoon MRT. Arranged via the given contact number.
- No courier service will be available over the weekend, only weekday deliveries.
- Once the Dispatch Confirmation is emailed to you, your products are under the responsibility of our third party postal service providers and Nashata shall not be responsible for lost parcel in post if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made with our third party courier providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- For all international orders, any customs or import or / and excise duties charged once the parcel reaches its destination country (if any) must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel.
- All unclaimed and uncollected parcels are forfeited 30 days after a notification email is sent.
- All payments have to be made to sg.nashata.com. Payments shall not be deemed to be made until full amount of funds have cleared.
- Prices and delivery rates are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
- We only accept bank transfer to DBS Current 120-702691-0 or Paynow to +65 98737774. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org copy for your direct debit payments made to us together with your order confirmation number.
Exchanges, Returns and Cancellation
All purchases are final and cannot be cancelled. We only accept exchanges for different size (if available in stock) or other products with equivalent or lower price. Products on sale are not returnable.
We will accept a change of mind exchanges provided it meets the following guidelines:
- You can exchange within 15 days upon receipt of purchased. Please notify us via any of Nashata communication within this period for an exchange.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, washed, marked or altered may not be accepted.
- Sale items and items bought using discount coupons are final, non-returnable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- We do not refund on sale items and reserve the right to refuse multiple returns at different times from one order.
- You can change size, color or products with the same value or lesser.
- Kindly email at email@example.com or WhatsApp +66 9873 7774 / +65 9855 0104 to check the availability of the items that you wish to exchange to.
- You’d need to ship the item back to Nashata SG. Address is provided below.
- All delivery costs are borne by the customer and we will not be held liable until your item reaches us.
- Upon receipt of item and delivery fees for replacement, we will send the parcel to you together with delivery info.
- The delivery rates for replacement are as follows : SINGAPORE $4
Nashata Address :
404 Serangoon Ave 1
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing defect occurs. You may return them for exchange or refund. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Creases on clothing are not deemed as faulty items.
- Buyers are advised to hand wash all items purchased from sg.Nashata.com using mild detergent and cool water (unless otherwise stated on the care label).
- All items should not be dried under direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with Velcro at all times. Wash before first time use.
- At Nashata, we care about the environment and strive to reduce waste. Therefore, we try very hard not to use plastic and tree-based products like labels and paper which we know will go to waste.
- Therefore, we provide usable packages and bags for delivery. All communication will be sent to you via email or digitally via various digital means.
Usage of the site:
- Sg.nashata.com features pictures, articles, information, digital images, text, data, games, surveys, contests, promotions, advertising, designs, logos, trademarks and other forms of content of interest to our customers or visitors. This Content can be viewed, transferred, shared and stored by our customers and guest. However, the ownership of this Content belongs to nashata.com and by downloading or storing of this Content does not render the customer or visitor the rights nor ownership to it.
- Content extracted from sg.nashata.com, blog.nashata.com, facebook.com/Nashatasg, youtube.com/nashatadotcom and other social sites administered and owned by Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd. And Nashata SG (a subsidiary of Hadya Kids Educational Systems), and published or shared on any platforms must be made credited to Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd. The company reserves the rights to pursue legal action against unauthorized usage of its Content.
Content includes but not limited to text, data, music, sound, graphics, images, pictures, photographs, videos, logos, software or other forms later created or not known at this time.
Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd (1040577-W) and Nashata SG, a subsidiary of Hadya Kids Educational Systems (UEN 53381104W) reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions anytime.